HEco 819P-190 TS
Vapor phase storage for 19,500 1.2 & 2.0 mL vials with added functionality from the new MVE Touch Screen Controller.
MVE HEco™ 800 Series Freezers
Featuring the New Chart MVE Touch Screen Controller!
The MVE HEco Series is the next generation High Efficiency freezer from Chart BioMedical. With their unique shroud design, streamlined LN2 plumbing, and vacuum jacketed transfer hose, the MVE HEco 800 Series freezers provides efficient use of LN2, making them the most efficient vapor freezers available. These next-generation high efficiency freezers incorporate hinged work surfaces that fully enclose all electronics and plumbing to enhance overall safety and usability.
The technical and visual improvements combination create a more aesthetically pleasing freezer that offers greater functionality. As with all of MVE’s cryogenic freezers, the MVE HEco 800 Series freezers are available in three unique sizes and provide maximum storage density as well as the longest hold time and highest sample security in the industry.
- LN2 efficiency
- Fully enclosed wiring and plumbing
- Dry Sample Storage
- -190°C top box temperature
- MVE TS (touch Screen) Controller
- Lowest liftover height
- Single Step
- 6' Vacuum Jacketed Transfer Hose
- Optional double-tier step
- TWO Year Parts Warranty | FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
- Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for EU. Freezer systems UL/C-UL Listed.
Maximum Storage Capacity
• 1.2 & 2 ml Vials (Internally Threaded): 19,500
• Quantity of Large Racks 100 cell boxes: 12
• Quantity of Mini Racks 25 cell boxes: 4
• Number of Shelves per Rack: 15
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory : 446 L/est.
• LN2 Capacity at Vapor Platform: 55 L/est.
• Neck Opening: 12.5" (317 mm)
• Useable Internal Height: 34.5" (877 mm)
• Inner Diameter: 28.8" (731 mm)
• Overall Height: 57.70" (1465 mm)
• Liftover Height: 47.63" (1209 mm)
• Door Width Requirement**: 32" (813 mm)
• Door Width Requirement, with handles**: 33.2" (843 mm)
• Weight Empty*: 515 lb. (234 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid)*: 1340 lb. (608 kg)
Blood Bag Capacities
• 791 OS/U Medsep (25 ml) - Total bags: 1,836 - Bags/Frame: 9 - No. Frames- 204
• 4R9951 (50 ml) - Total bags: 1024 - Bags/Frame: 8 - No. Frames: 128
• 4R9953 (250 ml) - Total bags: 520 - Bags/Frame: 5 - No. Frames: 104
• 4R9955 (500 ml) - Total bags: 380 - Bags/Frame: 5 - No. Frames: 76
• DF200 (200 ml) - Total bags: 295 - Bags/Frame: 5 - No. Frames: 59
** Minimum width required for vessel to pass through opening. Footprint may vary. Contact Tech Service for detailed drawings.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • Five Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.Freezer systems UL/C-UL listed.
Optional Accessories (Not Included):
- Double-tier step
- Battery Backup