MVE SC 3/3
For Specimen Sample Storage - Typically used for storing less samples for a longer duration.
MVE offers the widest range of compact aluminum storage tanks available on the market today. Over the past 50 years, our product designs have improved through end-user input and evolved into a unique selection of units. The SC Series is designed for the user who has small capacity needs, but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package.
Designed for small capacity storage
Low liquid nitrogen consumption
Durable, tamper proof lid design
High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
Spider design on platform for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters
Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
MVE SC 3/3 | Part Number 9918009
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Canisters: (6) 5 inch canisters
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 level bulk): 440
• LN2 Capacity: 3.6 liters
• Static Evaporation Rate* (SER): 0.13 liters per day
• Working Duration**: 17 days
• Neck Opening: 2.18" (55 mm)
• Overall Height: 16.0" (406 mm)
• Outer Diameter: 8.7" (222 mm)
• Canister Height: 5.0" (127 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 1.65" (41.9 mm)
• Weight Empty: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
• Weight Full: 14.4 lbs. (65 kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of container use, atmospheric conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
** Working Duration is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operating conditions in liquid storage. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances, and patterns of use.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- 3911217 | Replacement Black Cap for Vacuum Plug
- 14544789 | Spare Canister
- 13820534 | Spare Cork and Cover