MVE SC 8/5
For Specimen Sample Storage - Typically used for storing less samples for a longer duration.
MVE offers the widest range of compact aluminum storage tanks available on the market today. Over the past 50 years, our product designs have improved through end-user input and evolved into a unique selection of units. The SC Series is designed for the user who has small capacity needs, but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package.
- Designed for large capacity storage
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Durable, tamper proof lid design
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Spider design on platform for easy retrieval and insertion of product cannisters
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
MVE SC 8/5 | Part Number 9917989
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Canisters: (6) 5" canisters
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 level bulk):1,122
• LN2 Capacity: 8.4 liters
• Static Evaporation Rate* (SER): 0.15 liters per day
• Working Duration**: 35 days
• Neck Opening: 2.18" (55 mm)
• Overall Height: 18.5" (470 mm)
• Outer Diameter: 10.2" (260 mm)
• Canister Height: 5.0" (127 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 1.65" (41.9 mm)
• Weight Empty: 12 lbs. (5.3 kg)
• Weight Full: 27.0 lbs. (12.1 kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
** Working Duration is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operating conditions in liquid storage. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and patterns of use.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.