MVE Cryo-Cyl 50L LP
This item is made to order and may require a 3 - 4 week lead time.
The MVE Cryo-Cyl 50 LP Liquid Cylinder is part of Chart's Supply System designed specifically for low pressure, liquid applications. The Cryo-Cyl series has a low center of gravity and a polished, stainless steel outer shell, making this cylinder perfect for laboratory and hospital applications. It can be equipped with stainless steel cannisters.
• Holds 50 Liters of Liquid Nitrogen at 22 psi
• Extended stem liquid valve
• Rugged, oversized casters
• Complete with pressure and liquid level gauge
• Warranty: 5 Year Vacuum Warranty / 90 Day Parts Warranty
The Cryo-Cyl 35 & 50 LP cylinders are to be used only for low pressure liquid withdrawal. The primary relief valve is set at 22 psi from the factory. The secondary safety relief is set at approximately 35 psi. Transferring liquid at higher pressures increases the flash-off rate of the liquid. The valves that are used have a spring loaded rotary stem. This automatically compensates for thermal shrinkage and wear.
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Liquid (Gross) 50 L
• Static Evaporation Rate: 4%
• Working Duration (days for liquid): 116
• Working Duration (days for vapor): 21
• Overall Height: 40.5" (1035.1 mm)
• Outer Diameter: 16" (406 mm)
• Weight Empty: 98.5 lb. (47.68 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid): 188.5 lbs. (85.5 kg)
• Relief Valve Setting (psig/bar) : 22 (1.5)
90 Day Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty