LABS Series Cryostorage Freezer Systems
The Worthington Industries Laboratory Archival Biological STorage (LABS) Series Cryostorage Systems are cryogenic freezers designed with state-of-the-art engineering.
They feature highly efficient units with very low LN2 consumption and extremely stable near-liquid temperatures at the top of the inventory control systems, making the LABS Series the benchmark in biobanking cold storage equipment.
Liquid nitrogen storage in either liquid or vapor phase applications make the LABS Series the definitive choice for long-term sample storage application where temperaturestability and smple security are required. Product formerly branded CryoScience by Taylor-Wharton, which was acquired by Worthington Industries.
LABS Freezer Features
- LN2 storage in either liquid or vapor phase
- All stainless steel construction
- Single-point aluminum turntable design
- Hinged lid and stainless steel table top working surface
- Enhanced and intuitive controller technology
- Capabilities for data collection, event scheduling and enhanced security settings