CX Series (Worthington)
The Worthington Industries Cryo Exchange (CX) Series of vapor shippers is designed to safely transport biological samples and other materials at cryogenic temperatures.
Storage temperatures inside the shipping chamber remain at approximately -190’C until the liquid nitrogen evaporates from the absorbent material.
- The unique adsorbent material prevents a liquid spill if the unit is tipped over, and the CXR100 and CXR500 offer the convenience of replaceable absorbent material kits in the event of contamination or sample spills.
- The CXR500 provides either easy-to-use-box-type storage or frame and cassette-style storage for teh shipment of blood bags.
- Advanced Concept Adsorbent enables faster charging
- Complies with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations for Open Cryogenic Receptacles (PI202-Packaging Instruction 202.)
- Dependable, strong necktube design and ribbed, high strength aluminum body
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- Temperature loggers available for all models
- Lockable lids for sample security during transport
- Optional lightweight, protective, hard-shell shipping cases
- CX100was $1,285.00 Special Price $1,092.00CXR100was $1,288.00 Special Price $1,094.00CXR500was $3,240.00 Special Price $2,754.00367817 Shipping Case, Lightweight for CX100 & CXR100was $539.00 Special Price $458.00366548 Shipping Case, Hard Shell for CX100 & CXR100was $620.00 Special Price $527.00