MVE CryoShipper with 4R9953 Blood Bag Rack
For Shipping Specimens in Dry Vapor Shippers - These shippers charge in 2 hours with the NEW “Advanced Qwick Technology”. Includes Protective shipping container.
The MVE CryoShipper Series is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. MVE CryoShipper Series utilizes the Advanced QWick Charge Technology that will charge the vapor shipper in two hours. New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit for 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the vapor shippers employ a hydrophobic compound that absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
- Protective Shipping Container (Ensures Upright Shipping)
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Convenient lightweight package
- CHARGES IN 2 HOURS
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
- Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
This unit comes with the cork and cover assembly, 1 blood bag rack, and MVE Protective Shipping Container to ensure upright shipping.
MVE CryoShipper | Part Number 10508967
Maximum Storage Capacity
• No. of Canisters: 1 Rack
• No. of 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials 6/cane: 500
• No. of Blood Bags Stored 4R9953: 10
• LN2 Capacity: 8.5 liters
• Static Holding Time: 10 days
• Static Evaporation Rate*: 0.85 liters/day
• Neck Opening: 8.50" (216.0 mm)
• Overall Height: 21.5" (546 mm)
• Outside Diameter: 14.50" (369 mm)
• Canister Height: 11" (279 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 5.6" (142 mm) x 6.6 (167)***
• Weight Empty: 26.1 lb (11.8 kg)
• Weight Charged (vapor): 39.0 lb (17.7 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid): 54.5 lb (24.7 kg)
* Without inventory
Hold time specs actual performance may vary with atmospheric conditions, sample temperature and usage.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.