HC Series by Worthington
The Worthington Industries High Capacity (HC) Series of cryogenic refrigerators is designed for long-term storage of biological material at liquid nitrogen temperature.
Seven different models offer a variety of choices between sample storage capacity and holding time while offering easier access to stored materials due to larger neck openings.
Applications range from industrial to laboratory, biological and non-biological material. A low profile (12HCL) model is available for applications where a shorter unit is needed
LN2 Refrigerator features:
- Large storage capacity
- Ribbed, high strength aluminum body, magneformed necktube design and durable paint
- Numbered index ring and tapered internal canister locator
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- Lockable lid
Optional accessories include:
- Low-level alarms for passive monitoring of liquid level
- Roller bases for ease of movement
- Optional 7th canisters on certain models for increased shipping capacity
- Measuring rods for determining liquid levels inside the refrigerator
- HC12was $1,396.00 Special Price $1,186.00HC20was $1,792.00 Special Price $1,523.00HC34was $1,812.00 Special Price $1,540.00HC35was $1,937.00 Special Price $1,646.00HC38was $1,900.00 Special Price $1,615.00VHC35was $1,937.00 Special Price $1,646.00VHC38was $1,994.00 Special Price $1,694.00