MVE CryoShipper 2000
This item includes the MVE CryoShipper 2000, Cork & Cover, and (4) 5 Place Hanging Racks for 2" Standard Vial Storage Boxes. Additional accessories sold separately.
The MVE CryoShipper 2000 is engineered specifically to ship large quantities of 1.2 and 2.0 mL vials. The new design can also store samples in liquid nitrogen after arrival at its destination.
- Large capacity vapor shipments
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- -150°C or colder
- Durable, tamper-proof lid design
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Hydrophobic Liquid Nitrogen absorbent system
- Charges in under 2 hours
- Safe for international shipping; IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Exempt (Special Provision A152)
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty | Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
MVE Cryoshipper 2000 / Part Number 11366673
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Square Racks: 4
• Number of Boxes per Rack: 5
• Number of 1.2 & 2.0 ml. vials (100/box): 2000
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory: 65 L est.
• Static Evaporation Rate: 0.79 L/day
• Static Holding Time*: 15 days
• Neck Opening: 8.5" (215.9 mm)
• Overall height: 27.2" (692 mm)
• Outer Diameter: 22" (559 mm)
• Weight Empty: 65 lb (29.5 kg)
• Weight Charged- vapor: 95lb (43.1 kg)
• Weight Full: 185 lb ( 83.9 kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.