SC 4/2 V with PPSC
For Shipping Specimens in Dry Vapor Shippers - These shippers charge in less than 2 hours with the NEW “Advanced Qwick Technology”. All shippers will continue to be MDD compliant and will provide equivalent time performance as the previous traditional Vapor/CryoShippers, and significantly better holding time than the QWick series.
*** Protective Shipping Container INCLUDED ***
The MVE CryoShipper Series is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. MVE CryoShipper Series utilizes the Advanced QWick Charge Technology that will charge the vapor shipper in two hours. New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit for 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the vapor shippers employ a hydrophobic compound that absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
- Designed for large capacity storage
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Convenient lightweight package
- CHARGES IN 2 HOURS
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty | Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
SC 4/2V with PPSC / Part Number 21134754
- 1/2 cc Straws - 10/cane: 280
- 1/2 cc straws - 1 level bulk: 44
- 1/4 cc Straws - 1 level bulk: 938
- 1.2 & 2.0 ml vials - 5/cane: 95
- 1.2 & 2.0 ml vials - 6/cane: 102
- LN2 Capacity est.:3.6 liters
- Static Holding Time :13 days
- Static Evaporation Rate: 0.26 L/day