MVE CryoShipper IATA
For cryogenic vapor shipment of biological samples
The MVE CryoShipper Series is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. MVE CryoShipper Series utilizes the Advanced QWick Charge Technology that will charge the vapor shipper in two hours. New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit for 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the vapor shippers employ a hydrophobic compound that absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
- Protective Shipping Carton (Ensures Upright Shipping)
- Secondary Shipping Container is included
- Durable tamper-proof lid design
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Hydrophobic Liquid Nitrogen absorbent system
- Safe for international shipping; IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Exempt (Special Provision A152)
- CHARGES IN 2 HOURS
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty | Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
This unit comes with MVE CryoShipper XC with cork and cover, Protective Shipping Container, and secondary Stainless Steel Container. All other accessories and boxes not included.
MVE CryoShipper IATA | Part Number 10777411
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Secondary Container
• Dimensions: 7 3/8" diameter - * 3/4" deep
• LN2 Capacity: 10.0 liters
• Static Holding Time: 14 days
• Static Evaporation Rate*: 0.70 liters/day
• Neck Opening: 8.50" (216.0 mm)
• Overall Height: 23.0" (584 mm)
• Outside Diameter: 15.0" (881 mm)
• Canister Height: 8.75" (222.25 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 7.375" (187.325 mm)
• Weight Empty: 33.0 lb (15.0 kg)
• Weight Charged (vapor): 49.0 lb (22.2 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid): 73.0 lb (33.1 kg)
* Without inventory
Hold time specs actual performance may vary with atmospheric conditions, sample temperature and usage.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- cork-shipper | Spare Cork and Cover
- 3911217 | Replacement Black Cap for Vacuum Plug
- 10741726 | Spare Protective Shipping Container