Cryogenic Open Sprays, Tips and Extensions
Brymill’s cryosurgical open sprays are trusted by physicians and distributors around the world for their superior quality and ability to deliver better cryosurgical results for patients. All Brymill apertures, spray extensions/adapters and cryochambers are fully autoclavable.
- Apertures come in a variety of sizes for different cryosurgical procedures.
- Bent Spray Extensions provide greater precision with the capability to rotate 360°.
- Straight Spray Extensions come in four sizes to access areas that are difficult to reach.
- Cryochambers apply larger amounts of liquid nitrogen with great precision using Brymill’s cryochambers.
- Back Vent Adapter eliminates clogging and delivers a steady spray of liquid nitrogen.
- Right-Angle Adapter and 45° Adapter change the angle of the liquid nitrogen spray while keeping the Cry-Ac® unit upright.
- Malleable Extension provides greater flexibility in changing the angle of liquid nitrogen spray.
- Luer Lock Adapter attaches disposable needles to the cryosurgical unit.
- Histology Package includes a10-inch malleable spray extension and wide spray aperture are ideal for Mohs labs.