MVE Doble 47-10
The Doble Series cryogenic liquid dewars are the first units to be designed for both vapor shipment and liquid storage. The Doble QWick Series utilizes an absorbent wicking material that charges with liquid nitrogen in two hours. * New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the capacity for same-day vapor shipping. A unique absorbent layer in the base of storage tanks enables them to be charged with nitrogen and employed as dry shippers with hold times of up to 30 days. Once at the final destination, the tanks can be filled with liquid and used for long term storage, therefore avoiding the need for return shipments.
- MVE Protective Shipping Containers are recommended
- Protective shipping containers ensure upright shipping
- Liquid and vapor storage options
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Durable composit lid design
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Advanced chemical vacuum system
- Hydrophobic liquid nitrogen absorbent system
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- CHARGES IN 2 HOURS
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty | Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
MVE Doble 47-10 / Part Number 11554308
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Canisters: 10
• 1/2 cc Straws (10 per cane):3,500
• 1.2 ml Vials (6 per cane): 1,584
• 2.0 ml Vials (5 per cane): 1,050
• LN2 Capacity: 46.0 liters
• Vapor Capacity: 6.0 liters
• Static Evaporation Rate* (SER): 0.40 liters per day
• Working Duration** (liquid): 72 days
• Working Duration** (vapor): 21 days
• Neck Opening: 5.00" (127 mm)
• Overall Height: 26.5" (673 mm)
• Outer Diameter: 20.0" (508 mm)
• Canister Height: 11" (279 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 2.81" (72 mm)
• Weight Empty: 40.0 lbs. (18.1 kg)
• Weight Charged: 53.5 lbs. (24.3 kg)
• Weight Full: 117.0 lbs. (53.1kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
** Working Duration is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operating conditions in liquid storage. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and patterns of use.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- 10726711 | Spare Cork and Cover
- 3911217 | Replacement Black Cap for Vacuum Plug
- 14782429 | Spare Canister
- 14035731 | Protective Shipping Canister