MVE Dura-Cyl 120L LP RB w/ Pressure Builder
Has Roller Base with Casters Holds 120 Liters of Liquid Nitrogen at 22 psi. Includes pressure builder kit.
* Free Freight on Quantities of 8 or More!
The Roto-Tel offers improved accuracy and expanded gauge ranges for better resolution.
The Dura-Cyl LP models feature the "sight gauge" liquid level indicator and a liquid globe valve with an extended stem for less ice build-up on the handle for easier operation.
LCCM Models have an integral mounted combination pressure control regulator, isolation valve and a calibrated dome control knob. (MP & HP models only)
MCR Models have a combination pressure control regulator with an exclusive, calibrated micrometer adjusting screw. (MP & HP models only)
• Ideal for liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2 or nitrous oxide
• Different sizes, pressures, and features to meet your needs
• Stainless steel construction
• Thick, dent-resistant outer shell
• Patented durable, inner-vessel support system
• Large diameter handling ring with four supports
• Optional Micrometer Controlled Regulator (MCR)
or Liquid Cylinder Control Manifold (LCCM)
• Roto-Tel Liquid Level Gauge System
• SEVEN year vacuum warranty
The Dura-Cyl series is a premium transportable liquid cylinder for cryogenic service. The patented internal support system design and quality construction makes the Dura-Cyl series the most efficient yet rugged cylinder on the market today. Along with the patented Liquid Cylinder Control Manifold (LCCM) and our wide choice of caster base options, the Dura-Cyl Series is also the most user-friendly cylinder available. Adding our industry-leading five-year vacuum warranty and you get the lowest cost of ownership —making the Dura-Cyl, the preferred choice in transportable liquid cylinders.
(1) Gas capacities at DOT4L limits. See manual P/N 10642912 for details
(2) Most of the Dura-Cyl models are available with permanently installed CGA fittings for medical applications. Contact Customer Service for details.
(3) Dimensions are measured from the floor to the top of the sight gauge protector.
(4) Pressure building regulator optional on LP models
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Liquid (Gross) 120 L
• Liquid (Net) 110 L
• NER (N2) : 2.0% per day
• NER (O2 - AR) : 1.4% per day
Dimensions & Pressure Ratings
• Relief Valve Setting: 22 psig/1.5 barg
• DOT/TC Rating: 4L100 (4)
• Diameter: 20 in / 50.8 cm
• Height: 51 in/ 129.5 cm
• Tare Weight: 177 lb / 80.3 kg
• Full Weight: (N2) 377 lb / 171 kg - (O2) 462 lb / 209.5 kg - (Ar) 528 lb / 239.5 kg
Includes pressure builder kit.