Dura-Cyl 180 HP
Has NO Rollerbase - Footring Bottom | 180 Liter Capacity
* Free Freight on Quantities of 8 or More!
The Roto-Tel offers improved accuracy and expanded gauge ranges for better resolution.
The Dura-Cyl LP models feature the "sight gauge" liquid level indicator and a liquid globe valve with an extended stem for less ice build-up on the handle for easier operation.
LCCM Models have an integral mounted combination pressure control regulator, isolation valve and a calibrated dome control knob.
• Ideal for liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2 or nitrous oxide
• Different sizes, pressures, and features to meet your needs
• Stainless steel construction
• Thick, dent-resistant outer shell
• Patented durable, inner-vessel support system
• Large diameter handling ring with four supports
• Liquid Cylinder Control Manifold (LCCM)
• Roto-Tel Liquid Level Gauge System
• FIVE year vacuum warranty
The Dura-Cyl series is a premium transportable liquid cylinder for cryogenic service. The patented internal support system design and quality construction makes the Dura-Cyl series the most efficient yet rugged cylinder on the market today. Along with the patented Liquid Cylinder Control Manifold (LCCM) and our wide choice of caster base options, the Dura-Cyl Series is also the most user-friendly cylinder available. Adding our industry-leading five-year vacuum warranty and you get the lowest cost of ownership —making the Dura-Cyl, the preferred choice in transportable liquid cylinders.
Liquid (Gross) - 196 Liters
Liquid (Net) - 185 Liters
Gas (N2) - 3,864 ft3/102 Nm3
Gas (O2) - 4,843 ft3/ 127 Nm3
Gas (AR) - 4,709 ft3/ 124 NM3
Gas (CO2) - 3,766 ft3/ 99 NM3
Gas (N2O) - 3,574 ft3/ 94 NM3
NER (N2) - 1.9 % per day
NER (O2 - AR) - 1.3 % per day
NER (CO2 - N2O) - 0.5 % per day
Gas Flow (N2, O2, AR) SCFH/NM3/hr - 350/9.2
Gas Flow (CO2, N2O) SCFH/NM3/hr - 110/2.9
Dimensions and Pressure Ratings
Relief Valve Setting -350 psig/ 24 barg
DOT/TC Rating - 4L292
Diameter - 20 in/ 50.8 cm
Height - 64.3 in/ 163.3 cm
Tare Weight - 300 lb /136.1 kg
N2 - 580 lb/263 kg
O2 - 701 lb / 318 kg
AR - 787 lb/ 357 kg
CO2 - 731 lb/ 331 kg