MVE Dura-Cyl 180 LP
Has NO Rollerbase - Footring Bottom
Holds 180 Liters of Liquid Nitrogen at 22 psi
Optional Cylinder Dolly Available (Click Here for Available Accessories)
* Free Freight on Quantities of 8 or More!
The Roto-Tel offers improved accuracy and expanded gauge ranges for better resolution.
The Dura-Cyl LP models feature the "sight gauge" liquid level indicator and a liquid globe valve with an extended stem for less ice build-up on the handle for easier operation.
• Ideal for liquid nitrogen, oxygen, argon, CO2 or nitrous oxide
• Different sizes, pressures, and features to meet your needs
• Stainless steel construction
• Thick, dent-resistant outer shell
• Patented durable, inner-vessel support system
• Large diameter handling ring with four supports
• Optional Micrometer Controlled Regulator (MCR) or Liquid Cylinder Control Manifold (LCCM)
• Roto-Tel Liquid Level Gauge System
• FIVE year vacuum warranty
The Dura-Cyl series is a premium transportable liquid cylinder for cryogenic service. The patented internal support system design and quality construction makes the Dura-Cyl series the most efficient yet rugged cylinder on the market today. Along with the patented Liquid Cylinder Control Manifold (LCCM) and our wide choice of caster base options, the Dura-Cyl Series is also the most user-friendly cylinder available. Adding our industry-leading five-year vacuum warranty and you get the lowest cost of ownership —making the Dura-Cyl, the preferred choice in transportable liquid cylinders.
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Liquid (Gross) 196 L
• Liquid (Net) 185 L
• NER (N2) : 1.5% per day
• NER (O2 - AR) : 1.0% per day
Dimensions & Pressure Ratings
• Relief Valve Setting: 22 psig/1.5 barg
• DOT/TC Rating: 4L100
• Diameter: 20 in / 50.8 cm
• Height: 64.3 in/ 163.3 cm
• Tare Weight: 210 lb / 95.2 kg
• Full Weight: (N2) 540 lb / 245 kg - (O2) 676 lb / 307 kg - (Ar) 778 lb / 354 kg