HC34 cryogenic sample storage dewar. 125 day working time, 34 liters LN2 capacity, stores 684 vials on canes or 5,880 straws in bulk.
The High Capacity (HC Series of refrigerators are designed for storing large quantites of variety of materials at cryogenic temperatures. Provides temperatures of -196“C at the liquid surface, and -190“C at the top of the canister. This series also offers a low-profile model (HCL12) with 5-inch (125 mm) canisters.
- Large storage capacity
- Rugged Construction - Ribbed high strength aluminum body, magneformed necktube design, and more durable paint
- Numbered index ring and tapered internal canister locator.
- Superior vacuum performance with superinsulation provides maximum holding times
- Security - Lockable lid and optional low level alarm with remote connection available
- Mobility - Roller bases are available for all models
Taylor-Wharton PN: 34HCB-11M
Worthington PN: 367141
• Static Holding Days: 200
• Working Time: 125 days
• Evaporation rate: 0.17 liters/day
• Liquid Nitrogen Capacity: 34 liters
• Weight Empty: 35.38 lbs. (16.1 kg)
• Weight Full: 95.9 lbs. (43.6 kg)
• Neck Diameter: 3.6" (91 mm)
• Overall Height: 26.31" (668 mm)
• Overall Diameter: 18.8" (478 mm)
• Number of Canisters: 6
• Canister Dimensions: 2.75" x 11" (70 mm x 279 mm)
• Number of 1.2 ml & 2.0 ml vials (5/cane): 570
• Number of 1.2 ml & 2.0 ml vials (6/cane): 684
• Number of 1/2 cc straws (10/cane): 1850
• Number of 1/2 cc straws Bulk (1 level): N/A
• Number of 1/2 cc straws Bulk (2 levels): 5880
The High Capacity (HC) Series of refrigerators are designed for storing large quantities of a variety of materials at cryogenic temperatures. Provides temperatures of -196°C at the liquid surface, and -190°C at the top of the canisters. This series also offers a low-profile model (HCL12) with 5-inch (125mm) canisters.
|Cryo-Sentry Level Alarm||366815|