The Worthington Industries Liquid Dewar (LD) Series of cryogenic dewars are designed for storing and dispensing smaller amounts of liquid nitrogen.
The line includes a pitcher-style dewar for easy pouring (LD4), a beaker-style wide-mouth dewar (5LD), and a unique onion-stle dewar (CLASSIC-25) that offers an improved center of gravity for ease of lifting and pouring.
Liquid capacities range from 4 liters to 50 liters.
Aluminum Dewar Features:
- High performance, modern construction
- Advanced insulation materials assure high thermal efficiency
- Rugged construction, ribbed high strength aluminum body, magenformed necktube design and durable paint system
- Lightweight snap-on cap and necktube assures tight closure and easy access
- Larger handles
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximm holding times
Optional accessoires include:
- Tipping stands and roller bases for certain dewars
- Measuring rods for determining liquid level inside the dewars
- Industry-leading liquid withdrawal device that provides safe and secure dispensing of liquid nitrogen at flow rates up to 8 liters per minute