LN2 Transfer System
Used to safely remove excess liquid nitrogen from open vessels
MVE Transfer TX
The LN2 Tx was designed specifically to make removing excess liquid nitrogen from open vessels safe and easy. Instead of lifting and pouring from heavy Dewars, personnel can simply utilize the LN2 Tx to transfer liquid nitrogen from one open vessel to another.By using a pressurized nitrogen gas source, the LN2 Tx efficiently transfers liquid nitrogen without straining your back or causing structural damage from spills.
• Safely, easily, quickly and efficiently transfer LN2 from one open dewar to another
• Avoid having to lift and pour out heavy dry vapor shippers
• Can be used to empty LN2 freezers for maintenance, transport, cleaning, etc.
• Saves employees backs and avoids injury
• Improves safety and reduces workman compensation
• Minimal transfer losses
• Reduce long term LN2 usage - allows you to reuse by transfer-ring between Dewars
• Operating pressure of gaseous nitrogen source must be 22-50 psi (1.5-3.4 bar)
• Approximate flow rate up to 2 LPM
The MVE LN2 tx uses a high velocity nitrogen gas stream to create suction (vacuum) at the inlet that draws liquid up into the transfer device. Once the liquid is drawn into the gas stream, the liquid is pushed through the transfer tube and hose by the gas stream.
The LN2 tx Assembly is PN 15098872
NOTE: The minimum neck opening for the vessel that liquid nitrogen is to be removed from is 3.25" (83 mm) and the minimum neck opening for the vessel that the liquid nitrogen is being transferred to is 4" (102 mm).
Note: You must use compressed nitrogen or nitrogen gas use valve on cylinder or piping — no compressed air.