The MVE CryoShipper Series is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. MVE CryoShipper Series utilizes the Advanced QWick Charge Technology that will charge the vapor shipper in two hours. New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit for 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the vapor shippers employ a hydrophobic compound which absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Convenient lightweight package
- Durable, tamper proof lid
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Hydrophobic Liquid Nitrogen absorbent system
- CHARGES IN 2 HOURS
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty | Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
Mini Moover | Part Number 10667790
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Canisters: 1
• 1/2 cc Straws (10 per cane): 60
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 level bulk): 88
• 1/4 cc Straws (1 level bulk): 185
• 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials 5/cane: 20
• 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials (6 per cane): 24
• LN2 Capacity: 2.9 liters
• Static Holding Time: 14 days
• Static Evaporation Rate*: 0.20 liters/day
• Neck Opening: 1.40" (35.0 mm)
• Overall Height: 19.5" (495 mm)
• Outside Diameter: 7.20" (184 mm)
• Canister Height: 11.0" (279 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 1.20" (31 mm)
• Weight Empty: 9.0 lb (4.1 kg)
• Weight Charged (vapor): 13.7 lb (6.2 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid): 15.5 lb (7.0 kg)
* Without inventory..
Hold time specs actual performance may vary with atmospheric conditions, sample temperature and usage.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.