MVE 1877P-150 - Basic
Basic Model - NO CONTROLLER
The MVE Stock Series provides the ultimate in security for the breeding industry and are primarily used to store semen and embryos. The freezers are designed for pull and pack shipment, with a wide neck opening for easy access. Although engineered for full liquid storage, the MVE Stock Series can be operated in vapor using the available vapor storage accessory packs.
• Wide neck opening
• Lowest liftover height
• Largest LN2 capacity
• Optional Battery Backup
TWO Year Parts Warranty • Five Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU. Freezer systems UL/C-UL Listed.
Maximum Storage Capacity
• High security Straw Capacity (0.5 ml): 347,424
• Number of Canisters (73 mm): 517
• Goblets/Canister : Straws/Goblet: 4 : 168
• Number of SUC-1 Canisters (2.5" x 2.5" x 11"): 539
• Number of 1.2 ml Vials on Canes: 77,616
• Number of 2.0 ml Vials on Canes: 43,120
• Number of 1/2 ss Straws 10/cane: 167,090
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory: 1456 liters est.
• LN2 Capacity at Platform Vapor: 250
• Neck Opening: 25.0" (635 mm)
• Useable Internal Height: 13.0" (330 mm) per tray
• Inner Diameter: 56.25" (1429 mm) top and bottom tiers
• Overall Height with Auto Fill: 64.6" (1639 mm)
• Door Width Requirement**: 60" (1524 mm)
• Weight Empty: 1721 lbs. (781 kg)
• Weight Full: 4316 lbs. (1958 kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
** Minimum width required for vessel to pass through opening. Footprint may vary. Contact Tech Service for detailed drawings.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.