MVE 816P-2T-190 Full Auto
Two Tier Racking System
The MVE 816P-2T-190 freezer is designed with the fertility market in mind. With its unique two-tier tray design, it can hold vials, straws and SUC-1 canisters which are used by leading fertility clinics worldwide. A constant temperature allows for vapor storage throughout the freezer at near liquid nitrogen temperatures. The innovative inventory system incorporates a two level storage arrangement that utilizes an access portal to allow removal of product stored on the lower level.
- Vapor phase sotrage temperature of -190°C*
- Two tier storage system maximizes capacity whil minimizing floor space
- High efficiency design with offset neck for lowest possible LN2 consumption
- Optional Battery Backup
- TEC 3000 control system with liquid level control and temperature alarms
- Optional one-or two-tier step
TWO Year Parts Warranty - FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU. Freezer systems UL/C-UL Listed
Maximum Storage Capacity
• 1.2 & 2 ml Vials (Internally Threaded): 10,500
• Quantity of Large Racks 100 cell boxes: N/A
• Quantity of Large Racks 25 cell boxes: N/A
• Number of Shelves per rack: N/A
• High security Straw Capacity (0.5 ml): 31,584
• Number of Canisters (73 mm): 94
• Goblets/Canister : Straws/Goblet: 2 : 168
• Number of SUC-1 Canisters (2.5" x 2.5" x 11"): 115
• Number of 1.2 ml Vials on Canes: 16,560
• Number of 2.0 ml Vials on Canes: 9,200
• Number of 1/2 cc Straws 10/cane: 35,650
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory: 381 liters est.
• LN2 Capacity at Platform Vapor: 56
• Neck Opening: 12.5" (317 mm)
• Useable Internal Height: 13.0" (330 mm) per level
• Inner Diameter: 28.70" (728 mm) top tier - 27.70" (702 mm) bottom tier
• Overall Height with Auto Fill: 58.0" (1473 mm)
• Door Width Requirement**: 32" (813 mm)
• Weight Empty: 475 lbs. (215 kg)
• Weight Full: 1155 lbs. (524 kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
** Minimum width required for vessel to pass through opening. Footprint may vary. Contact Tech Service for detailed drawings.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.