Protective Shipping Carton Available (Not Included) Part No 11930861
The MVE CryoShipper Series is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. MVE CryoShipper Series utilizes the Advanced QWick Charge Technology that will charge the vapor shipper in two hours. New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit for 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the vapor shippers employ a hydrophobic compound that absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Convenient lightweight package
- Durable, tamper-proof lid design
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Hydrophobic Liquid Nitrogen absorbent system
- CHARGES IN 2 HOURS
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty | Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
This unit comes with the cork and cover assembly and (7) 11" canisters. All other accessories, boxes, and shipping container not included. MVE Protective Shipping Containers are recommended to ensure upright shipping.
MVE Cryo Mover | Part Number 10647692
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Canisters: 7
• 1/2 cc Straws (10 per cane): 3080
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 level bulk): 4354
• 1/4 cc Straws (1 level bulk): N/A
• 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials 5/cane: 945
• 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials (6 per cane): 1134
• LN2 Capacity: 4.2 liters
• Static Holding Time: 12 days
• Static Evaporation Rate*: 0.35 liters/day
• Neck Opening: 3.80" (97.0 mm)
• Overall Height: 22.0" (558 mm)
• Outside Diameter: 18.30" (464 mm)
• Canister Height: 11" (279 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 3.10" (79 mm)
• Weight Empty: 30.5 lb (13.8 kg)
• Weight Charged (vapor): 40.9 lb (18.6 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid): 87 lb (39.5 kg)
* Without inventory
Hold time specs actual performance may vary with atmospheric conditions, sample temperature and usage.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- 3911217 | Replacement Black Cap for Vacuum Plug
- 10654497 | Spare Canister
- 10654471 | Spare Center Canister
- 10654500 | Spare Cork and Cover
- 11930861 | Protective Shipping Container
- 21553827S |Data Logger Lid Assembly