MVE CryoShipper CT-250
The MVE CroShipper CT-250 is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder). The unique rack design that holds one to two blood bags helps limit sample movement during transit. MVE CryoShipper series utilizes an advanced QWick Charge material that charges with liquid nitrogen in fewer than two hours, providing the capacity for same day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum the CryoShippers employ a hydrophobic compound which absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
- Cassette Retrieval
- Secure Shipping for one to two 250 mL blood bags
- Datalogger option is availble
- Charges in 2 hours
- Safe for international shipping; IATA Dangererous Goods Regulations Exempt (Special Provision A152)
TWO Year Vacuum Warranty • Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
A protective shipping carton is available (part #20413197). These containers may be used to ship your samples with a "non-hazardous" classification throughout the world, thus reducing costs and helping to assure sample viability.
MVE CryoShipper CT-250 | Part Number 21000341
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Blood Bags: 2 (250 mL)
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory: 8 liters est.
• Static Evaporation Rate* (SER): 0.8 liters per day
• Static Holding Time*: 10 days
• Neck Opening: 6.5" (165 mm)
• Overall Height: 19.8" (502 mm)
• Outer Diameter/Width: 16" (406 mm)
• Weight Empty: 24.3 lbs. (11 kg)
• Weight Charged vapor: 38.6 lbs. (17.5 kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
** CT = Cell Therapy.
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.