MVE XC Millennium II
MVE Millennium II Dewar, Cork/Cover and (6) 11" Hanging Canisters. All other accessories and parts are sold separately.
MVE XC Series tanks have capacities ranging from 700–5000 straws and 210 to over 1000 vials. Manufactured to a world class level of excellence and backed by an industry-leading 5 year vacuum warranty, these durable, lightweight units can be relied on to perform in the most demanding of environments.
• Designed for large capacity storage
• Durable, tamper-proof lid design
• Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
• Low liquid nitrogen consumption
• Spider design on platform for easy retrieval and insertion of product cannisters
• Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
For Specimin Sample Storage - Typically used for storing more samples than the SC Series.
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Canisters: (6) 11 inch canisters
• 1/2 cc Straws (10 per cane): 720
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 Level Bulk): 1,122
• 1.2 ml & 2.0 ml Vials (6/ per cane): 252
• Number of Racks (25 Vials): N/A
• LN2 Capacity: 24.5 liters
• Static Holding Time: 233 days
• Static Evaporation Rate* (L/day): 0.105 liters per day
• Working Duration**: 145 days
• Neck Opening: 2.18" (55.4 mm)
• Overall Height: 27.6" (701 mm)
• Outer Diameter: 14.5" (368 mm)
• Canister Height: 11" (279 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 1.65" (41.9 mm)
• Weight Empty: 21.9 lbs. (9.80 kg)
• Weight Full: 64.9 lbs. (29.44kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
** Working Duration is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operating conditions in liquid storage. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and patterns of use.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.