SC 2/1 V
Hold Time: 8 days | 5" high Canister Holds 88 1/2 cc straws
The MVE CryoShipper Series is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. MVE CryoShipper Series utilizes the Advanced QWick Charge Technology that will charge the vapor shipper in two hours. New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit for 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the vapor shippers employ a hydrophobic compound that absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Convenient lightweight package
- Durable, tamper-proof lid
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Hydrophobic Liquid Nitrogen absorbent system
- CHARGES IN 2 HOURS
- Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
This unit comes with the cork and cover assembly and (1) 5" hanging canister. All other accessories, boxes, and shipping container not included. MVE Protective Shipping Containers are recommended to ensure upright shipping (sold separately).
SC 2/1V / Part Number 9922339
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Canisters: 1
• 1/2 cc Straws (10 per cane): N/A
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 level bulk): 88
• 1/4 cc Straws (1 level bulk): 182
• 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials 5/cane: N/A
• 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials (6 per cane): N/A
• LN2 Capacity: 1.5 liters
• Static Holding Time: 8 days
• Static Evaporation Rate: 0.19 liters/day
• Neck Opening: 1.40" (35.0 mm)
• Overall Height: 13.5" (343 mm)
• Outside Diameter: 7.25" (184 mm)
• Canister Height: 5" (127 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 1.20" (31 mm)
• Weight Empty: 6.0 lb (2.7 kg)
• Weight Charged (vapor): 8.0 lb (3.6 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid): 9.0 lb (4.1 kg)
* Without inventory
** Optional center absorbent added to center canister (increases static hold time from 16 days to 18 days).
Hold time specs actual performance may vary with atmospheric conditions, sample temperature and usage.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- 3911217 | Replacement Black Cap for Vacuum Plug
- 20045793 | Spare Canister
- 10507219 | Spare Cork and Cover
- 20750408 | Protective Shipping Container