MVE XC 20/3 V
For Shipping Specimens in Dry Vapor Shippers - These shippers charge in less then 2 hours with the NEW “Advanced Qwick Technology”. All shippers will continue to be MDD compliant and will provide equivalent time performance as the previous traditional Vapor/CryoShippers, and significantly better holding time than the QWick series.
The MVE CryoShipper Series is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. MVE CryoShipper Series utilizes the Advanced QWick Charge Technology that will charge the vapor shipper in two hours. New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit for 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the vapor shippers employ a hydrophobic compound which absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Convenient lightweight package
- Durable, tamper proof lid
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Hydrophobic Liquid Nitrogen absorbent system
- CHARGES IN 2 HOURS
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty | Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU..
SC 20/3V | Part Number 11016649
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Canisters: 4 + 1 canister
• 1/2 cc Straws (10 per cane): 2500/2000**
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 level bulk): 3750/3000**
• 1/4 cc Straws (1 level bulk): 7410/6000
• 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials 5/cane: 675/560**
• 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials (6 per cane): 840/672**
• LN2 Capacity: 6.2 liters
• Static Holding Time**: 16 days
• Static Evaporation Rate*: 0.35 liters/day
• Neck Opening: 3.81" (96.7 mm)
• Overall Height: 22.0" (559 mm)
• Outside Diameter: 14.50" (368 mm)
• Canister Height: 11" (279 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 3.20" (80 mm)
• Weight Empty: 25.1 lb (11.3 kg)
• Weight Charged (vapor): 36.0 lb (16.3 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid): 60.2 lb (27.3 kg)
* Without inventory
** Optional center absorbent added to center canister (increases static hold time from 16 days to 18 days).
Hold time specs actual performance may vary with atmospheric conditions, sample temperature and usage.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- 3911217 | Replacement Black Cap for Vacuum Plug
- 11022731 | Spare Canister
- 11016745 | Spare Cork and Cover
- 21553826S | Data Logger Lid Assembly
- 11016702 | Center Canister, 18.13" OAL * 3.2" ID
- 20750520 | Protective Shipping Container