T314-2100 Cryostore™ Box - Each, Green
• Writing surface has numbered squares for easy sample identification
• Vials readily visible through transparent cover
• Four colors available for better color-coding
• Cover and base are keyed to prevent misalignment
• Drain holes under base
• Made to fit standard freezer metal racks
• Writing surface for identifying base and/or cover
• Numeric identification of each vial
• Air vents minimizing condensation
• Fits 1 to 2ml vials
Color your world with T314 Simport Cryostore™ Storage Boxes - 100 cell box fits 1 to 2 ml vials. Made of extra strong polycarbonate, these durable cryogenic storage boxes are designed to be used at temperatures between -196 °C and +121 °C and are autoclavable at 120 °C, psig (1 bar) for 20 minutes.
A transparent cover allows the user to see the contents of the box , and is keyed to the base to prevent misalignment. Printed with a series of squares numbered from 1 - 100, the surface accepts writing with markers, facilitating inventory control. Removal of vials facilitated by an innovative vial picker supplied with each storage box.
Boxes available with 4 different colored bases for color coding systems. Available in blue, green, red and yellow. Dimensions (133 mm x 133 mm x 52 mm H ( 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" x 2 1/16" H)