6' TechFlex 1/2" VJ Transfer Hose by Technifab
1/2" C-Flex Spiral Wrap Liquid Nitrogen Transfer Hose with 1/2" SAE 45 Female Flare Nut end fittings.
End Fitting:1/2" SAE 45 Female Flare Nuts
Pressure Rating: 150 PSI
Bend Radius Min. Dynamic: 10"
Bend Radius Min. Static: 8"
Outer Covering: Spiral Wrap
Vacuum Jacketed Transfer Hoses
Techflex transfer hoses are maintenance-free, durable, frost-free cryogenic transfer lines for use with any liquid cryogen. Even with -320°F (-196°C) liquid nitrogen flowing through the hose, the outer surface remains at room temperature and is safe to touch with bare hands.
Reduced cryogen consumption saves you money.
- Techflex is the most thermally efficient transfer hose available, reducing liquid nitrogen loss (or other cryogenic liquids) during use.
- Cooldown losses are reduced by our lightweight inner tubing.
- Higher quality liquid with lower gas content at the point of use improves equipment efficiency.
- Rapid hose cooldown reduces cooling time and speeds liquid cryogen delivery to the use point.
Safer to use:
- Outer surface is safe to the touch, even when used with liquid helium.
- Hazardous ice and dripping water is reduced, increasing safety.
Available the way you need it:
- Standard lengths and end fittings are maintained in stock for quick delivery.
- Liquid Nitrogen (LN2), Liquid Argon, Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) and Liquid Hydrogen ready.
- Liquid Oxygen (LOX) and Liquid Carbon Dioxide (CO2) options available.
Technifab’s Techflex flexible vacuum insulated lines are used in applications requiring the safe and efficient transfer of liquid nitrogen or other cryogens. These hoses are used in laboratories, food and pharmaceutical processing facilities, with medical equipment, and in a wide variety of industrial applications. We have developed custom configurations for many of our customers to meet their specific requirements.
Laboratory, Medical, Pharmaceutical, and Biotechnology
Techflex vacuum insulated transfer hoses are used to deliver a variety of liquids from cryogenic supply tanks to dewars and other laboratory equipment without unsightly sweating and dripping.
Electronic and Semiconductor
Many Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) incorporate custom designed Techflex hoses in their equipment to optimize performance.
Aerospace and Industrial
Our vacuum jacketed insulated transfer hoses are used in space and aeronautics research applications around the world.
Food and Beverage
Lines to freezers and chillers, along with liquid nitrogen injection systems, like our Techinjector, used for bottles, containers, and bags before filling.
Anywhere that cryogenic liquids are used in processing, our Techflex vacuum jacketed transfer hoses can ensure the highest quality liquid is delivered to the use point.
Techflex hoses are available in lengths up to 60 feet (18 meters). Lengths from 4 feet (1.2 meters) to 12 feet (3.7 meters) are kept in stock for immediate delivery. End fitting options include CGA, JIC, MPT, FPT and compression fittings. Other diameters, cryogens, temperature ranges, or pressure ratings are available upon request.
Techflex options and accessories:
- Integrated vacuum jacketed tees and elbows
- Vacuum jacketed valves
- Bayonet connections
- Sintered metal diffusers (phase separators)
- Pressure relief valve assemblies