Chart's ADF105 is a manual start, automatic shut off liquid nitrogen dewar filling station for standard (160 liter - 240 liter) dewars (liquid cylinders).
The ADF105 uses cryogenic sensors to detect a "full" condition. Once full, dual cryogenic valves shut off the fill cycle maintaining the fill pressure inside the liquid cylinder. The liquid cylinder is ready for immediate use.
The ADF105 system is suitable for indoor and outdoor installations. It is designed to fill portable pressurized liquid nitrogen cylinders from a piping system or bulk tank.
- Small footprint - no large, bulky scale required to fill liquid cylinders
- Robust, cryogenic sensing - faster, safer and more reliable fill sensing technology to automatically shut off the fill cycle
- High pressure feed - 150 psi (10.3 bar) inlet pressure
- Easy, single button operation - no multi-step process or re-calibration required to activate a fill. Push the button, walk away, and come back to a full liquid cylinder
- Vent safety interlock - vent lines must be properly installed on the liquid cylinder before the system will initiate a fill
- Indoor or outdoor installation - fill liquid cylinders where it is most convenient
- 2 year warranty - rigorously tested and proven components ensure reliable service
- Eliminate Waste - no more overfilling or loss of product with other filling methods
- Increase Employee Safety - create a safer work environment with max fill shut off timer, vent safety interlock, and security key switch features
- Create Labor Efficincies - unattended filling eliminates wasted labor and downtime
- Exponential Cost Savings - control your costs with onsite, facility resources
Exterior Case: Stainless Steel
|Utilities||Electrical: Single phase 115v/3 amps, Optional 220v/1.5 amps|
|Certifications||NEMA 4X, CE|
|Specifications||Weight: 54 lbs (24.49 kg)
Dimensions: 26" L x 15" H x 10" D (660.4 x 381 x 254 mm
Min/Max operating pressure: 22 - 150 psi (1.5 - 10.3 bar)
|Additional Components||Two 4' non-vacuum insulated flex hoses|