MVE CryoShipper XC
For Shipping Specimens in Dry Vapor Shippers - These shippers charge in less than 2 hours with the NEW “Advanced Qwick Technology”. All shippers will continue to be MDD compliant and will provide equivalent time performance as the previous traditional Vapor/CryoShippers, and significantly better holding time than the QWick series.
The MVE CryoShipper Series is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. MVE CryoShipper Series utilizes the Advanced QWick Charge Technology that will charge the vapor shipper in two hours. New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit for 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the vapor shippers employ a hydrophobic compound that absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Convenient lightweight package
- Durable, tamper-proof lid design
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty | Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, The Medical Device Directive for the EU.
This unit comes with a cork and cover assembly and a protective shipping container. All other accessories and boxes not included.
MVE Cryoshipper XC | Part Number 11015195
Maximum Storage Capacity
• No. of 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials 6/cane: 966 (bulk)
• No. of Blood Bags Stored 4R9953: 10
• LN2 Capacity: 10.0 liters
• Static Holding Time: 14 days
• Static Evaporation Rate*: 0.70 liters/day
• Neck Opening: 8.50" (216.0 mm)
• Overall Height: 23.0" (584 mm)
• Outside Diameter: 15.0" (881 mm)
• Canister Height: 12.5" (317.5 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 8.5" (215 mm)
• Weight Empty: 33.0 lb (15.0 kg)
• Weight Charged (vapor): 49.0 lb (22.2 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid): 73.0 lb (33.1 kg)
* Without inventory
Hold time specs actual performance may vary with atmospheric conditions, sample temperature and usage.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- 21553211S |Data Logger Lid Assembly
- 3911217 | Replacement Black Cap for Vacuum Plug
- 20553315 | Spare High Performance Cork and Cover
- 10741726 | Spare Protective Shipping Container