21561771S | MVE CT-50 PDF Logger Lid Assembly
• Digital display enhancements give you transparancy of conditions like last measured temp, alarm status and battery life
• Extended memory capacity and battery life gives you confindecne that longer shipment or appplication durations are always monitored (up to 75,500 values).
• Flexible alarm configurations allow quick and simple assessments based on yoru requirements (ex. multi-level or MKT).
• No recalibrations, software or cables needed!
• 3 year lifespan — after 3 years, simply discard and purchase new logger
• Automatically generates PDF /An evaluation report including graph
• CE marked
With the PDF Logger, you require only one single device and no specific software or cables to monitor temperature during the global transfer of cryobiological goods. The incredibly easy-to-use "Transit" and "Arrived" buttons make initiating and receiving monitored shipments fast and simple. The PDF Logger can be plugged into the USB of any PC to automatically generate a PDF evaluation report including statistics, alarm status, and temperature graph which can be read anywhere without difficulty.
With the 1-year lifespan, there are no more hassles of recalibration and recertification. After the datalogger has been in service for 1 year, simply discard the logger and purchase a new one for about the same cost of recalibration and battery replacement. Your PDF Logger is always under warranty!
- This Assembly Includes:
P/N 21544873 | MVE PDF Logger
P/N 21544875 | MVE PDF Logger Temperature Probe
P/N 21544874 | Mounting Bracket
P/N 21007703| MVE CT-50 Cork and Cover
* No Returns