MVE Lab 4 Cryogenic Dewar
The MVE Lab Series cryogenic liquid dewars are named for their acceptance in laboratories and medical facilities worldwide.
These high-efficiency, super-insulated dewars are the most convenient, economical way to store and dispense liquid nitrogen. Many lab units can be fitted with pouring spouts, pressurized dispensing devices, or dippers to aid in the transfer of liquid nitrogen.
- 4-liter Capacity
- Designed for efficient storage of liquid nitrogen
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Durable composite lid design
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Convenient lightweight package
- Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
- TWO Year Parts Warranty | FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
MVE Lab 4 / Part Number 9922219
• LN2 Capacity: 4 liters
• Static Evaporation Rate* L/day : 0.19
• Neck Opening: 1.4" (35 mm)
• Overall Height: 16.8" (426 mm)
• Useable Height: 7.8" (198 mm)
• Outer Diameter: 7.3" (185 mm)
• Internal Diameter: 5.5" (139 mm)
• Weight Empty: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
• Weight Full: 13 lbs. (6.5 kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
Note: The Lab Series is designed for liquid storage..
TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.