MVE XC 47/11-10
For Specimin Sample Storage - Typically used for storing more samples than the SC Series.
This unit comes with a cork and cover assembly and (10) 11" hanging canisters. All other accessories sold separately.
MVE XC Series tanks have capacities ranging from 700-5000 straws and 210 to over 1000 vials. Manufactured to a world class level of excellence and backed by an industry-leading 5 year vacuum warranty, these durable, lightweight units can be relied on to perform in the most demanding of environments.
- Designed for large capacity storage
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption
- Tamper - proof, hinged lid
- Locking tab
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system
- Insulation to provide maximum thermal performance
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Spider design for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters
- Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU
- TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
MVE XC 47/11-10 | Part Number 10725435
Maximum Storage Capacity
• Number of Canisters: 10
• 1/2 cc Straws (10 per cane): 3200
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 Level Bulk): 5,000
• 1/2 cc Straws (2 Level Bulk): N/A
• 1.2 ml & 2.0 ml Vials (5 per cane): 1,050
• Number of Racks (25 Vials): N/A
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory: 47.4 liters
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory Below Spider:
• Static Evaporation Rate* (SER): 0.39 liters per day
• Working Duration**: 76 days
• Neck Opening: 5.00" (127 mm)
• Overall Height: 26.5" (673 mm)
• Overall Inner Height:
• Outer Diameter: 20.0" (508 mm)
• Canister Height: 11" (279mm)
• Canister Diameter: 2.81 (71)
• Distance: Platform to Top of Neck:
• Weight Empty: 42 lbs. (19.0 kg)
• Weight Full: 120.4 lbs. (54.6kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
** Working Duration is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operating conditions in liquid storage. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and patterns of use.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
• Spare Canister | P/N 14782429
• Spare Cork and Cover | P/N 10726711
• Hinged Lid Kit | P/N 10858713
• Protective Carton| P/N 14035731
• Roller Base | P/N 10937411
• Black Cap for Vacuum Plug | P/N 3911217